- Always have snowballs on hand. To make snowballs, dip your hands in water. This stops sticking.
- When making snowballs you place them in sleds. If you are under attack, you will have snow that will be moveable.
- If the opponent has a set base, you will also. Send four teammates and place them to the north, east, south and west 25 feet away from the enemy. Move in five feet at a time. At 10 feet, open fire.
- If your opponent has no base, you will have mini bases, sleds of snowballs. Watch will have two teammates, one shooter, one carrier. Half of the shooters are snipers, half close range. Formation is unknown, as it depends on enemy positioning.
- If the opponent has mini bases you will as well, but is carried out differently. They will be stationary. Two-thirds of shooters close range, one-third sniper.
Bonus: Keep high ground at all costs. It is a need unless using mini bases.