by Grace Calhoun, 6th grade // Illustration by Lydia Tanner, 1st grade
Do you like activities that involve lots of movement?
Would you rather be alone or in a group?
1. In a group
Are you creative and/or artistic?
2. It depends on what mood I’m in.
3. Yes, I do crafts and create art all the time.
Do you like to try new things?
1. No, I’m perfectly fine in my comfort zone.
2. Sometimes, but only if someone else has done it first.
3. Yes! I love changing things up!
Where do you like to hang out?
1. At my favorite place to play sports.
2. At the mall, shopping with friends.
3. At my house or one of my friends’ houses.
Do you enjoy school?
2. Yes, but only my favorite subjects.
3. Yes! Almost every subject.
Twister, balloon volleyball, Nerf war, blanket fort, card houses, indoor dodgeball, hide and seek
Go to the mall, blanket fort, trivia contest (favorite book, movies, etc.), bake, hide and seek, ice cream party
Try making new crafts, bake cookies, make a best friend quiz, learn about an interesting new topic, read a book.