Rain rain, go away, come back again some other day! There are hundreds of things to do inside on a rainy day, you just have to use your imagination. Here are just a few things you can do to be entertained on a rainy day:
- Read a book: Reading is a great way to be entertained without staring at a screen for hours! Choose your favorite book, and curl up with a cozy blanket!
- Solve a word search: Doing word searches is one of my favorite ways to kill time. You should do word searches even if it isn’t raining!
- Write a story: Again, this is one of the activities I do on a rainy day. It is a great way to let your imagination break loose, and write down all of your thoughts into a story
- Do a puzzle: Solving a puzzle is one of the activities I see people doing all the time on rainy days. Not only will it kill time, but it is super fun for people of all ages!
- Bake a yummy treat: You and your family can have fun while baking something really delicious! There are a lot of recipes you can find online that tell you step by step how to bake something yummy!