By 4th Grade Highland Elementary student Grace Millay
Today I am going to show you how to make a bee. The reason I chose this was because I’m from Highland, so I thought this would be a good way to represent my school! Even if you are not a Highland Hornet, this could still be a fun summer craft! Have fun!
- Paint a toilet paper roll yellow.
- Cut black construction paper into three strips.
- Glue the strips on the toilet paper roll.
- Then, take a piece of yellow construction paper and cut out a circle.
- Then glue it on top to make a head. Draw a cute face!
- Cut blue construction paper to make wings. (Or use what you have around the house. Tissue paper is a great alternative.)
- Then take black pipe cleaner and make them into antennas to decorate.